Code of Conduct
Cedar Park Heights Pool seeks to provide a safe and healthy pool environment for its users. The Pool prides itself on a tradition of community, dignity and respect for others in both competition and recreational use of the pool. Members must at all times conduct themselves in a manner that is respectful of the Pool’s environment, of other members and users, and of the Pool staff.
With this in mind, Cedar Park Heights Pool has developed the following Member Code of Conduct, which states:
- I will show respect and common courtesies at all times to other Pool members.
- I will show respect and common courtesies at all times to the Pool staff.
- I will respect any safety requirement imposed by Pool staff during opening hours.
- I will show respect and common courtesies at all times for Pool facilities and property.
- I will refrain from foul or abusive language towards anyone for any reason.
- I will show respect and common courtesies at all times to competitors, coaches/staff, officials and other volunteers, members and parents at events and competitions in which the Pool participates.
As a parent,
- I will remember that my child participates in Pool activities for his/her enjoyment.
- I will encourage and support my child during lessons, practices, and meets and other competitions.
- I will allow Pool staff to instruct/coach my child without interference during lessons, practices, and meets and other competitions. I will not interrupt, criticize or aggressively confront Pool staff on the pool deck during these activities, or at any social event or in any other public pool-related activity.
- If I have any concerns, I will express them to the instructor/coach in private, at an agreed upon time. If I cannot resolve my concerns with the instructor/coach, I will speak with the Pool Manager or an Assistant Manager, or an appropriate member of the Pool Committee.
I, as a Pool member and/or on behalf of myself and the other parent(s) and/or guardian(s) of my child(ren), confirm that I have read and agree to comply with the Member Code of Conduct. I understand that not complying with the Member Code of Conduct as set forth in this document may result in disciplinary actions up to and including expulsion from Cedar Park Heights Pool and non‐refunding of any fees.