Unfortunately, Cedar Park is now closed for the season. See you all in the 2022 summer!
Awards night is taking place tonight, August 28th, at 7:00pm at Cedar! We’ll see you there, rain or shine!
Cedar is currently accepting applications for all staff positions for summer 2022!
If you are interested in joining our team at Cedar next summer, please submit your CV no later than September 12, via email to email@example.com.
This year’s Beluga Bash is Saturday, July 2 @ Cedar.
Stay tuned for details!
Pool Capacity Changes:
- Our in-pool capacity has been increased from 40 to 55 swimmers!
- Early bird adult swim has been combined into a single 90 minute session
- Starting July 25th, free swim sessions will be longer
- NEW PROGRAM: Moms and Tots class starting July 27th – Tuesdays and Thursdays at 10:45am
- Synchro and Waterpolo practices have been increased to 50 minutes each
Additionally, the number of weekly reservations that members can make has been increased!
Do you want to represent the best pool in the world with some Cedar gear?
You’re in luck! We are currently selling Cedar gear from July 18th to August 1st.
Order forms will be available at the pool for you to complete your order.
This Friday, July 16th from 2:00pm-3:00pm, Sylvie will be selling bathing suits at the entrance of the pool! Come stop by to buy yourself a brand new suit for the summer!
On July 7th and 8th, Cedar Park’s Leaders will be selling freezies near the entrance to the pool. Pass by after Junior Junior or before swim team around 11:10am to buy one for 75¢!
Remember to come to lessons & programs dressed as the theme of the week on Tuesdays and Wednesdays this summer!
The themes are:
- July 6/7: Disco Day
- July 13/14: Superhero Day
- July 20/21: Christmas Day
- July 27/28: Jersey Day
- August 3/4: Cowboy Day
- August 10/11: Color Day
- August 17/18: PJ Day
Robinsdale Avenue is now open.
Please note that construction continues on Hartford Avenue and access to the pool may still be restricted at times by the adjoining construction.